Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another 1st Day of Preschool for Bradley

On Tuesday, Bradley went to his first day of his second year of preschool. Last year he went to preschool two days a week and he will do the same again this year. I sent him last year, because I was home on maternity leave and I thought it would be good for him to interact with other kids, his birthday is in August so he kind of fell within the cut off and best of all he just might learn something.
Next year he will go to preschool four days a week and he cannot wait, he was ready to go four days a week this year. So, I guess you could say he is on the three year plan for preschool, but it was by choice and he already knows all his letters and their sounds. I just don't want him to grow up too fast!

I meant to take this picture yesterday on the first day of school, but I forgot, so we did it today.
 

I got this idea from one of my sorority sisters. I would like to do this every year until he refuses, I think it will be interesting to see how his ambitions change over the years. I am not sure how to feel about this, his dad has been gone a lot lately, but he also loves doing stuff with his dad. And yeah, I know he has a goofy smile, this is what he does lately when you tell him to smile for a picture...


 
This was in the morning before we left to go to school.
 

This is from a small group once he got to school.

 
I also took a picture of how he is currently writing his name, I would like to do this each year to see how much his handwriting changes from the beginning to the end and over the years to come.
 
Now if I can just figure out how to freeze time so that I can enjoy all of this fun and cuteness a little longer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment