While visiting my Grandfather in Tennessee, the boys fell in love with his chickens or "cockels" as Jaxson calls them.
My brother had chickens when I was younger, we had a chicken house and the whole bit, I myself was not a fan of them! I really wanted nothing to do with them. The only real memories I have about our chickens was Anthony winning many trophies when showing them and one time when some type of a wild animal got into the chicken coop and mom picking up chicken parts up from the yard while my brother sobbed.
So, my Dad is now working at the fairgrounds and they had baby chicks leftover from the Ag Days Experience and they were in desperate need of a home.
So the boys got baby chicks...
So, my Dad is now working at the fairgrounds and they had baby chicks leftover from the Ag Days Experience and they were in desperate need of a home.
So the boys got baby chicks...
Bradley was super excited and Jaxson just wanted to love on them and hug and kiss them.
Bradley did tell me, "Mom I wish they could stay baby chicks forever." To him I said, "You know that is how I feel about you, I wish you would just stay little forever."

No comments:
Post a Comment