Bradley was so excited for another season of teeball. This year was a little different, because I decided to help coach. We had a great team with four coaches and seven kids and believe it or not that was a great ratio. It seemed like a lot of practices and games seemed to get rained out though.
Bradley seemed to take this year a little more serious than last year. He started off the year hitting nearly every time off the pitch and not having to use the tee. He still need to work on learning the fundamentals of throwing so that he can make the ball go further.
Getting ready to make the bat meet the ball!
Running as fast as his little legs will carry him.
Team Meeting, I wish I had some pictures of our before game team stretching which usually involved some entertaining jumping jacks and a game of duck duck goose.
Medals for the end of year. One player is missing, but we had a fabulous team and we had tons of fun! I can't wait until next year.
Trying again to make the bat meet the ball.
On the field, yes, I think my child is the one playing in the dirt. Sometimes he did get bored out in the field if he wasn't in a position where he knew the ball was going to come to him.




No comments:
Post a Comment