After fair was over, there was a day left for us to do something as a family.
So we loaded up and headed to Indiana Beach...
Dan had bought them matching shirts earlier in the year with plans to wear them to Indiana Beach, so they are in bright yellow.
We also went on the log ride as a family, but I couldn't take a picture of that! Jaxson was not too happy about getting wet.
Dan had bought them matching shirts earlier in the year with plans to wear them to Indiana Beach, so they are in bright yellow.
Jaxson did not want to go on the frog hopper! (Bradley went on it about 50 times!)
We also went on the log ride as a family, but I couldn't take a picture of that! Jaxson was not too happy about getting wet.
We decided to take a "selfie" since I am always behind the camera. This was on the bumper cars, right before we took off and Dan and Bradley slammed into us. I think Jaxson had whiplash!
Bradley and I took a "selfie" on the scrambler. This kid was all about going on every ride he was tall enough to go on!
No comments:
Post a Comment