Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bradley Turns Five

I love the quote about how the days will be long, but the years will be short. It is all too true. The last five years have flown by and I get very sad when I start thinking about how I will be sending Bradley to school all day next year, I think I will be the most excited mom in the pick-up line when school gets out everyday.

We celebrated his 5th birthday with many of our closest friends and family. He chose Legos as his theme and we spent weeks preparing decorations and favors.





Lego crayons and Lego Chocolates...



Goody bags..


Bradley's handmade plasticware holder


We had a bounce house with a slide as requested...


He also got a four wheeler... (Mommy has been having mini heart attacks since.)


A great time was had by all, happy birthday to our big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment