Thursday, June 14, 2012

My First Ever Blog Post of My LIfe

So here it is, I have been thinking about doing a blog for our family for a while now. Please be patient with me as I learn how to post and make my blog look asthetically pleasing. Let this blog be a way for our family that is spread out through the United States and the other parts of the world see what we are doing here in our small little midwest farming community.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! Welcome to blogland!!! I have had a blog for a few years now and it is so worth the time and effort to keep one. Drew gave me the best gift this past Christmas...you can actually have your blog printed into a hard cover book. So, after you have months and months (and years, in my case) of posts, you can have it printed and it is like your very own scrapbook, except easier. Hope all if well with you and I look forward to following you! Your family is beautiful! And check out our blog www.briningbuzz.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete