We have been to Boo at the Columbian Park Zoo every year since Bradley was born, but this year was the first year that it didn't drizzle most of the time and the it wasn't freezing cold. The weather was wonderful! It 70 degrees an gorgeous outside!
It was the week before Halloween and Bradley put on his cowboy costume and Jaxson was dressed as a horse as requested by Bradley.
Once we arrived at Boo at the Zoo, we coincidentally met up with some of our friends. We spent most of the time we were there waiting in line for the "enchanted" train ride, but it was what both of the boys really wanted to do. Then I forgot to take pictures by the time we actually got to ride the train. Then we were left with about 15 minutes for the kids to play games and walk around the rest of the zoo. Next year, I think we may try to skip the train ride.
We ran into Kendal Rossiter, Addi Brunton, and Klohe Rossiter. (I am sure I spelled some one's name wrong. Sorry.) It was great to get them all to pose for a picture while we waited for the train.
Daddy had to work so Papa went with us.
Jax playing "fling the bat."
We stopped by the petting zoo and Bradley got to try out goat farming.
It was such a nice evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment