Monday, November 5, 2012

Celebrating Five Years of Marriage

On October 27th, Dan and I celebrated five years of marriage.
In honor of this, we took a quick getaway to Niagara Falls. We stayed at the Four Points on the Canada side, the hotel did not have enough floors to have a view, but the accommodations were nice and it was connected to one of the casinos.
Unfortunately it was rainy and gloomy the entire time we were there, but the Falls were still absolutely stunning. We were able to go up in the Skylon Tower and do the Journey behind the Falls, where you actually go in a tunnel that brings you to openings that are behind the Falls. It was very neat. We also went to an IMAX movie and to see a 3D/4D movie called Niagara's Fury where you felt like you were on a boat that fell over the falls and you got wet too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is going to the Falls. I would also recommend staying on the Canada side, the views of all the Falls are fantastic! 
 



 
They gave us ponchos to wear so that you wouldn't get soaked by the mist and it was raining too.

 
I bought a waterproof jacket that I wore most of the time we were there, I was avoiding wearing the big yellow poncho...

 
The view behind the Falls, the sound was awesome!

 
Just thought this was a cool picture that I was able to get from the railing.

 
We went to an indoor butterfly garden and to see the floral clock.

 
Our last dinner while we were there, the view was amazing, the food was not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment