On Pearl Harbor Day, Dan turned thirty-two years old.
We celebrated by going over to his moms house to have Pizza King for dinner. I had a house full of kids all day on that Friday, so me not cooking was a great plan!
During the day, Dan was gone and this arrived on the front porch!
Bradley was so excited, but I explained it was Daddy's birthday present and he had to wait until daddy got home to open it. I think he asked me a million times how much longer until Daddy was going to be home. Daddy finally got home and guess what was inside...
Too bad his eyes look weird in the picture, but he got this as a gift from his mother-in-law. He opened it and said, "Awesome, a helicopter!" Just like a little boy on Christmas! He and the boys have taken it out to fly and he already needs replacement parts for the darn thing! Bradley has little helicopter, but Daddy's big one is way more exciting.
For his birthday, I got him tickets to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. He has been talking about wanting to see these guys for a while now and I got an email back in September that they were going to be in Indy in December. So I got the tickets and planned to surprise him. So much for that idea, I was talking to friend on facebook about not being about to attend her event on the day of the concert and Dan saw the message. Oops!
Anyways, it was an awesome show! I had no idea what I had bought tickets to see. There was a storyline to part of the concert, laser lights and pyrotechnics throughout. The Christmas songs were heavy metal style! If you have never heard of them I definitely recommend looking them up on YouTube.
Here are a few pictures of the spectacular show.
I think he had a nice birthday!





No comments:
Post a Comment