I have been having so much fun being home with the boys.
I have tried to come up with lots of interactive activities for them to do and Bradley loves to do crafts and he came up with some more on his own. I also have a few extra kids in the house on most days so it was great for them too.
We started the season as soon as Thanksgiving was over by decorating three large trees and one medium sized tree in the house.
There was the tree downstairs in the living room where Santa will leave his gifts.
Then there was the red tree that was set-up downstairs in the toy room.
Also I set up a tree upstairs in the landing to all the kid's hallmark ornaments on and the handmade ornaments. This one is more similar to the tree that I remember from my childhood.
There was also another medium sized tree in the kitchen with kid oriented ornaments.
Nugget the Elf also arrived the day after Thanksgiving and returned to some funny places after reporting home to the North Pole each night. I am kind of sad that I forgot to take pictures after the night that she came back and toilet papered the tree and didn't clean up her mess before she flew back to the North Pole the next night.
ALL the Christmas Crafts that we have done to come in Part 2...





No comments:
Post a Comment