We finally had some accumulated snow the other day and the boys were "chomping at the bit" to go outside and play and maybe try to go sledding.
We tried again to build a snowman and but our attempts were less than successful.
We have a mid-sized hill off of the side of our yard and Bradley wanted to try to sled down it. I looked everywhere for the sled and it was nowhere to be found. Bradley was very disappointed, but then I had a thought. I remembered seeing some wake boards in the basement that Dan had bought a few years ago when we were in Florida and then never got to use because he realized the water was a little cold for wake boarding. So I went inside and grabbed those. If you turned them over so that the top was down in the snow they worked well enough for a four and one year old.
We are really hoping for some more snow accumulation this year, especially since we really did not have any last winter.
We are really hoping for some more snow accumulation this year, especially since we really did not have any last winter.
Bradley took on the job of photographer so mommy could try out the wake board.
Dozer the glove thief !
Jax was really struggling to get back up the hill on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment